LONE EAGLE OBSERVER HAS MOVED (AGAIN!)!

YES, THIS MAKES THE THIRD MOVE IN A MONTH
BUT THIS WILL BE THE LAST MOVE!
LONE EAGLE OBSERVER NOW HAS
ITS OWN DOMAIN AND WEB HOSTING SERVICE!
COME JOIN US TODAY!


HTTP://WWW.CHARLESAHALL.US

DONATE TODAY TO LONE EAGLE OBSERVER!

Charles A. Hall: "We are asking for donations totaling $100.00 USD to help buy a domain name and web hosting service for Lone Eagle Observer. Please donate today to LEO and help us advance to the next step!" (Read More Here).

Progress: $0.00 of $100.00

I proudly support TserverHQ.com

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Charles, what is with all the changes?"

As some of you are already noticing just a few weeks ago I switched from The Hall Review (http://charlesahall.blogspot.com) to the Lone Eagle Review (http://loneeaglereview.blogspot.com).  I switched my Twitter account also from @CharlesAHall to @LoneEagleReview.  I did a lot of formatting, get a lot of images up, advertising set up, writing a half dozen blog posts about the change... and then... just moved it all back!  I did this for several reasons:

  1. I don't know, for the life of me, why I made the switch in the first place.  I thought I wanted a new look, a fresh start, etc.  Well, come to find out, I DIDN'T!
  2. I didn't want to manage two blogs and two Twitter accounts.  It was already being too much.
  3. I wanted the name "Lone Eagle" but couldn't have it so I found a way to still make myself The Lone Eagle without having to make the change.
  4. I wanted to come back to http://charlesahall.blogspot.com and @CharlesAHall because if I needed to run for public office one day I already had a following and didn't have to try to drive individuals to yet another website.
  5. I like having my name in most of the references because then you will understand that is me actually speaking to you and not a nameless person writing under the name "Lone Eagle".
Those are just some of the reasons I decided to move everything back.  This design for Lone Eagle Observer is much better than Lone Eagle Review ever was.  It is much more clean and straight forward.  I believe this Blog will provide a much better avenue to get in touch with individuals following me.

So, we have a new logo, a new logo with new information, thoughts, and ideas coming your way several times a week!

Be sure to follow me on Twitter @CharlesAHall and subscribe to me RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment